top of page
Tulela Mondzo Lodge
Self-Catering Safari Lodge in the Klaserie Reserve.
Klaserie Big 5 Reserve, Greater Kruger National Park
Situated in the Big 5 Klaserie Reserve, Mondzo has a serene, private setting with ample space to spend quality time in nature with friends or family.
Mondzo offers capacity to host 10 guests in four beautifully styled en-suite bedrooms with options to split groups between King/twin/bunk beds (one of the bedrooms has two sets of bunk beds).
The large deck with fire pit and swimming pool will keep guests entertained from dusk till dawn whilst enjoying a luxurious home away from home feeling as they unwind on their own terms.
With the wind in your hair and the sun on your face, head out into the reserve with your guide and tracker on a private open-vehicle game drive. This iconic safari activity offers the chance to encounter the Big 5 in breath-taking ways, watching them from the comfort of our custom-made game viewers. We can head out any time of day or night you like!
Get familiar with the bush and see tracks and signs in detail on an interpretive bush walk. Whether it’s a short child-friendly exploration along the riverbed with your guide and tracker, or a three-hour-long guided walking safari through the reserve, this immersive experience is a fantastic way to deepen your connection with the nature around you.
- • Exclusive use of the entire self-catering lodge
• Swimming pool with safety cover, wooden deck and firepit-style boma, indoor and outdoor dining area all overlooking the riverbed and view of the bush.
• Fully equipped kitchen and self-catering facilities to cook and braai in luxury.
• Firewood and ice are provided.
• Daily housekeeping service. The housekeeping staff member can also assist with food preparation if needed.
• Morning and afternoon Game Drives on an open game viewer, with guide and tracker and 6,000- hectare Greater Kruger traverse. Maximum 10 guests.
• Maximum 10 guests.
Fantastic location on the banks of the Ntsiri Riverbed
Tulela Mondzo is designed to cater for South Africans who love to spend time enjoying their own braai and self-catering options, with the benefits of open vehicle Big 5 game drives.
bottom of page