Chobe Water Villas
Magical water Villas at the tip of the Zambezi River, Botswana
Special SADC Rate
per person per night sharing
Valid until 30 June 2022
Rates are subject to currency fluctuations.
The lodge is situated on the Chobe River in the Kasika Conservancy of the Zambezi Region, Namibia
In a special corner of the African wilderness, where two mighty rivers meet, a wetland paradise that is a haven for nature and wildlife. Discover the wonders of this magical destination at Chobe Water Villas. At the very tip of Namibia’s Zambezi Region, previously known as Caprivi Strip, Chobe Water Villas is nestled in the beautiful lap of nature on the bank of the Chobe River. The exclusivity and style of this boutique hotel is unparalleled.Chobe Water Villas in Namibia are luxury chalets are located directly on the river opposite Botswana Chobe National Park and Kasane.
Chobe Water Villas, Namibia, Sedudu Island is home to wildlife such Elephants, lions, buffaloes, hippos, crocodiles and many antelope species and birds are here in abundance.
The 15 villas are on stilts on the river's bank offering stunning bushveld, river and island views of the wildlife. Each lodge has 85 square meters of private living space; these spacious suites offer an open plan lounge and bedroom. The 19 square meter terrace, which faces the Chobe River, provides a built-in daybed while the 12 square meter terrace on the back meets the bushveld.
The infinity, outdoor swimming pool of the lodge invites for a refreshing swim while relaxation can best be enjoyed from the pool deck and the viewing deck. Guests can enjoy the beautiful surroundings and intake the nature from the outdoor daybed gazebos. Beautiful dining venues are located throughout the premises making for unforgettable dining experiences.
Guided safaris on the Chobe River and on offer land travellers unique opportunities to encounter Africa's wildlife. The cultural village tours provide an insight into the locals daily life in this region of Africa. Bird watching safaris from the comfort of Makoros (dugout canoes) make for a thrilling experience.
The Villas in Namibia can only be reached via Kasane in Botswana and is readily available by both road and air. The main roads to Kasane in Botswana and from South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Namibia are tarred public roads making transfers convenient.
- • Accommodation in luxury Water Villa
• Breakfast, Lunch and 3-course Dinner • Afternoon High Tea & Coffee
• All day complimentary Tea & Coffee Butler Station
• All Beverages including selection of Beers, Wines, Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
• Stocked Mini-Bars in Villas
• Return Road Transfers (5 minutes) to/from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Point
• Return Boat Transfer (15 minutes) across Chobe River to/from Kasane Immigration (Botswana) and Kasika Immigration at Chobe Water Villas (Namibia)
IMPORTANT: Opening hours of Immigration Offices – Daily from 07:30 to 16:30
• Free Wi-Fi access in all rooms and throughout Lodge’s public areas
• Emergency Medical Evacuation. Guests should also ensure they have their own appropriate Medical Insurances in place.
• Choice of two (am and/or pm) motorized activities including: A. Morning 4 to 5 hour open 4x4 Game Drive Safari into Chobe National Park (08:00 – 12:00/13:00) including Park Fees, Tea, Coffee, Biscuits or Rusks and Bottled Water B. Morning 3 to 4 hour Chobe River Safari along the banks of the Chobe National Park (08:00 to 11:00/12:00) including Park Fees, Tea, Coffee, Biscuits or Rusks and Bottled Watery
• 15% VAT + 1% Tourism Levy
Choose from our selection of activities, each of which is guaranteed to enrich your Namibian experience. Two activities per day are included in your room rate. Some activities included in the room rates are morning game drives, river lunch cruises, afternoon river safaris, and morning or afternoon boat cruises on the Chobe or Zambezi River